As a Catholic School, our aim is to draw on the shared experience of home, family and parish and to provide a broad balanced curriculum:-
- By creating a happy, secure and effective working environment where each child has the opportunity to develop physically, intellectually, socially and spiritually and so learn to utilise his talents to their full potential.
- By promoting effective learning, and set high standards by providing a broad and balanced curriculum designed to meet the child’s individual needs and, at the same time, fulfil the Northern Ireland Curriculum requirements.
- By consolidating community links with the school by utilising the community and the environment to assist learning.
- By encouraging parents to be active partners in the education of their children.
- By building up a caring catholic community within the school by handing on the faith by the example given by all in our daily lives.
To help achieve these aims the staff requires the support of parents, pupils and school management.